AMSCO® 400 Small
- Ideal for quick turnaround in the Operating Room or Sterile Processing Department
- Validated “immediate-use” steam sterilizer
- Configure and name cycles to specific facility needs
- Eliminate the need for Bowie-Dick testing with an Optional SFPP cycle.
The AMSCO 400 Series Small Steam Sterilizer provides efficient sterilization for space constrained facilities. While meeting AAMI/AORN guidelines, this 20 x 20 autoclave is validated to accommodate up to three 25-lb sets.
How Does the AMSCO 400 Steam Sterilizer Work?
These steam sterilizers are designed for fast and efficient sterilization of heat- and moisture-stable materials. The AMSCO 400 Series Small Steam Sterilizer is equipped with prevacuum, gravity, liquid, and all applicable test cycles. An optional Steam Flush Pressure Pulse (SFPP) configuration adds this cycle to your autoclave, eliminating the need for Bowie-Dick testing which reduces operating costs.
Why Choose the AMSCO 400 Steam Sterilizer?
The AMSCO 400 Series Sterilizers are designed for quick turnaround in the OR and SPD, while meeting AAMI/AORN guidelines and reducing water usage per pound of instruments processed.
Each steam sterilizer is equipped with either a single door for open or recessed mounting, or double door configuration for optimal workflow. Additional features include:
- Vertical sliding door with foot pedal for hands-free loading and unloading
- Industry’s only 2 Year warranty on the non-lubricated, steam activated gasket
- Available with fully integrated steam generator including standard flush and drain capability
- Touch screen controls provide a user-friendly interface
- Available with optional water-saving electric vacuum pump