- Optional, Integrated STERIS Patient Warming System warms patients before, during or after the procedure
- Large imaging window of 86″ allows for easy C-arm access
- Dual-articulating headrest enables more versatile positioning for anesthesia care providers
- Flush side rail design eliminates exposed screws where microbes and bioburden can reside
The STERIS 4095 General Surgical Table raises the standard for surgical tables in the modern Operating Room (OR). This radiolucent table offers superior imaging capability, adequate weight and articulation capacity, and ease of mobility for surgical staff. The STERIS 4095 General Surgical Table’s design gives the surgical team the flexibility, control and convenience they need for today’s patients and procedures.
How the STERIS 4095 General Surgical Table Works
The STERIS 4095 General Surgical Table’s large imaging window of 86″ allows for easy C-arm access while the 18″ of tabletop slide allows for easy positioning for any type of surgical specialty such as cardiothoracic, orthopedic or neurosurgical procedures. Instead of turning the table around and re-configuring for certain cases like with other surgical tables, simply slide the 4095 Surgical Table to the desired position.
The dual-articulating headrest on the 4095 Surgical Table enables more versatile positioning for anesthesia care providers. Tilt & height capability of the headrest facilitates improved patient airway management and simplifies lateral patient surgical positioning.
Why the STERIS 4095 General Surgical Table?
The 4095 Surgical Table’s design gives the surgical team the flexibility, control and convenience they need for today’s patients and procedures.
- Anesthesia Care – The multi-position headrest enables versatile positioning for anesthesia care and facilitates improved airway management while intubating patients.
- Imaging and Access – The 86″ imaging window allows for easy C-arm access for surgical staff, while the 18″ tabletop slide allows for easy surgical positioning, including positions like Fowler’s, Prone, Sims, and Jackknife. Additionally, the modular, 24″ removable leg section’s carbon fiber construction makes it strong and ideal for imaging.
- Patient Experience – Integrated in the optional table pads of the 4095 Surgical Table, the STERIS Patient Warming System provides additional valuable conductive warming at times before, during or after procedures in the operating room. The STERIS Patient Warming System provides patients with warmth during times along their surgical journey where patient core temperatures typically drop, such as during induction, prep and draping, and after the surgical case closes.
- Infection Prevention – This radiolucent table promotes infection prevention in the OR with a flush side rail design that eliminates exposed screws where microbes and bioburden can reside. Hook-and-loop-free surgical table pads make the tabletop and pads easier to clean and further reduce areas where infectious diseases persist.