Volumetric Infusion Pump - Anesthesia TCI
The touchscreen on the infusion pumps from arcomed include short-cuts on the home screen. Tactile display and shortcuts are the two main characteristics appreciated by healthcare professionals: they quickly and easily find the function they need through the icon-based navigation.Besides being very fast and intuitive, arcomed’s screen pumps are
customizable. We tailor our devices to the needs of a specific care unit or healthcare professional. And of course, they can be used with gloves on. Ultimately, the touchscreen on arcomed’s infusion pumps for anes-thesia are a calming element in stressful situations: – helps you do things correctly and efficiently.
Volumed®μVP7000 with the new Eleveld Protocol
- A new propofol pharmacokinetic-pharmacodynamic (PKePD) model was developed using bispectral index (BIS) as the targeted endpoint based on previously published data from 30 studies.
- The PKePD model predicted propofol concentrations and BIS for a diverse population, from neonates to the elderly and high-BMI individ-uals, for both anaesthesia and sedation.
- The model should likely be useful for target-controlled infusion in anaesthesia and sedation in populations including a wide range of ages and body weights.
- Icon based operation.
- Colour coded drug names (to ISO 26825).
- Patient details transferred between pumps.
|Drug||Protocol / TCI Model|
|PROPOFOL||Eleveld (with or without Opioid)|
|PROPOFOL||Cortinez-Sépulveda (for high BMI, obese patients < 250kg)|
|PROPOFOL||Marsh 1.6 (effect site steered)|
|PROPOFOL||Marsh 4.0 (plasma site steered)|
|PROPOFOL||Paedfusor (for paediatric- anaesthesia only > 3kg)|
|PROPOFOL||Kataria (for paediatric-anaesthesia only > 3kg)|
- Large, easy-to-read color display.
- Plasma and effect site algorithms.
- Marsh, Schnider and Minto algorithms.
- Supported drugs include: Propofol, Alfentanyl, Sufentanyl, Dexmedetomidine and Remifentanil.
- Convenient standby function.
- Toggle between 2% and 1% Propofol.
- Wireless, automatic patient data transmission between pumps.
- BMI control for overweight patients.