Increase your OR performance with the flexibility of the 5085 SRT.The STERIS 5085 SRT Surgical Table is cleared by the FDA for patient transport.
The 5085 SRT’s innovative 5th wheel design allows one caregiver to safely and easily move patients from pre-op to OR to post-op. With the 5085 SRT, you can transfer patients to the surgical table in the holding area and prep them for surgery, reducing unwieldy and potentially unsafe transfers of sedated patients.
This unique technology also allows the surgical team to rotate the table 360° during surgery without support posts or weight calculations.
Quick patient posturing is enabled by intuitive hand control’s pre-programmed backlight buttons.
The 5085 SRT’s versatile design accommodates a large variety of procedures with higher weight limits, a wide range of height settings and a generous imaging area.
Reduce the need for caregivers to transfer sedated or heavy patients from stretcher to table
- Use the same table from induction to recovery
- Safer for OR staff, safer for the patient
- Eliminate cumbersome red-zone gurneys or trolleys
Reduce non-operative time and increase productivity
- Take advantage of innovative ideas such as parallel processing
- Decrease time spent cleaning the OR
- You may save enough time to add another case!
Rotate the patient on the 5085 SRT 360° During Surgery
- Safe, controlled rotation as weight-bearing 5th wheel locks and rotates 360°
- Unrestricted patient access for optimal procedural flexibility
- No need for weight calculations or support posts
- Reduce expenses by eliminating inflexible, fixed-base tables
- The intuitive hand control has pre-programmed positions for rotation and beach chair for easy set up
- The hand control’s LCD window telegraphs table positioning data to caregivers, even in a darkened room.
- Contours to virtually all patient postures with a four-section tabletop
- Provides unrestricted perineal access with removable leg section
- Enhances lateral procedures with a powered, radiolucent kidney elevator
- Accommodates virtually all patients with generous height and weight ranges
- Provides outstanding access for C-arm, permitting clear high-quality images crucial to MIS, cardiothoracic, orthopedic and neurosurgical procedures
- Compensates for uneven OR floors with unique self-leveling floor locks
- Prevents sectional and table base collisions with the Auto Limit Sensor™
- Compatible with a wide array of previously purchased accessories