- The only washer/disinfectors with a validated cycle for da Vinci® instruments.*
- 50% more throughput compared to standard single chamber washers
- Uses as low as 31 gal. water/cycle
- Process up to 300 DIN trays/8-hour day
The AMSCO® 7053HP Washer/Disinfector takes productivity to elevated heights, offering the industry’s highest throughput and providing a complete and thorough clean to meet the demands of the busiest Sterile Processing Departments.
THE FIRST AND ONLY WASHER/DISINFECTORS WITH A VALIDATED CYCLE FOR da Vinci® INSTRUMENTS.
The first of its kind, the AMSCO 7053HP Washer/Disinfector delivers a validated and cleared process for cleaning reusable da Vinci® X/Xi and S/Si EndoWrist® instruments. The new RAS (Robotic Assisted Surgery) Cycle, RAS 12 Racks and Prolystica® Ultra Concentrate HP Enzymatic and Neutral Chemistries are specifically designed to automate the cleaning and disinfection process for da Vinci devices – delivering optimal outcomes and saving you time.
How the AMSCO® 7053HP Washer/Disinfector Works
The AMSCO 7053HP Washer/Disinfector powers away soils with STERIS’s exclusive spray arms providing complete rack coverage with 120° range. This washer/disinfector is compliant with ANSI/AAMI ST 15883-2 and ISO 15883-2 standards for thermal disinfection. Touch screen controls allow easy operation for cleaning and intermediate-level disinfection of reusable surgical instruments, and utensils.
The RAS Racks are used in the RAS Cycles of AMSCO 7052HP and 7053HP Single-Chamber Washer/Disinfectors for the effective cleaning, rinsing, drying and intermediate level disinfection of reusable da Vinci® X/Xi and S/Si EndoWrist® instruments.
|Instrument Cycle Time||24 Minutes||16 Minutes|
|DIN Trays per 8-Hour Shift||300 Trays||300 Trays|
|Gallons per Cycle||31 Gallons||23 Gallons|
|Spray-Arm Cleaning||Pin-less, tool-less design with
innovative shape to prevent clogging
|Removable spray arm nozzle
for easy cleaning
|Washer Dimensions||42 x 80-3/4 x 38″
(1067 x 2051 x 965 mm)
|42 x 80-3/4 x 32″
(1067 x 2051 x 813 mm)
Why Choose the AMSCO® 7053HP Washer/Disinfector?
- RAS Cycle Means Fewer Steps, More Productivity – Automation reduces time and variability driving consistency when processing robotic instruments.
- Productivity – Unlock the fastest cycles times with Prolystica HP Chemistries, reducing cycle time by 2 minutes.
- Sustainable Drive Savings – Combining fast, effective cycle times with reduced water consumption minimizes environmental impact while reducing utilities usage. Uses as low as 31 gallons of water per cycle.
- Stay on Schedule and Be Informed with visual cycle progress notifications. LED lighting across the front of the washer illuminate White while cycles are in progress, Green when a washer is available, and Red if the washer requires attention.
- Easy Cycle Selection with icon based touch screen control panel.
- Dislodge Stubborn Soils from cannulated devices with up to 12 lumen flushing hoses.
Electronic Record Management with ConnectAssure™ Technology
Seamlessly connect and get immediate results from AMSCO 7000 Series Washer/Disinfectors with ConnectAssure Technology.
Whether data is sent to your facility’s tracking system or the ConnectAssure application, your cycle information is available with the click of a mouse for essential compliance reporting.