AMSCO Evolution medium steam sterilizer
AMSCO® Evolution® Steam Sterilizers provides for efficient sterilization of heat- and moisture-stable materials used in healthcare facilities. This autoclave provides high-performance, high-capacity steam sterilization for a broad mix of instrument sets and medical devices.
How Does the AMSCO® Evolution Medium Steam Sterilizer Work?
The AMSCO Evolution Medium Steam Sterilizer unique chamber shape promotes even pressure and heat distribution within the autoclave. The fully jacketed chamber optimizes even heating and minimizes condensation through every sterilization cycle to reduce the possibility of residual moisture. Evolution Steam Sterilizers are configured with prevacuum, gravity, liquid, and all applicable test cycles including Steam Flush Pressure Pulse (SFPP) which saves time and operating costs by eliminating the need for Bowie-Dick testing.
Optimize your workflow by processing up to twenty, 25lb trays per cycle in the 66″ unit.
Why Choose the AMSCO Evolution Medium Steam Sterilizer?
The 26″- wide chamber opening facilitates easy loading and processes each load with minimal steam consumption saving on operating costs. Ideal for Sterile Processing Departments (SPD) looking to maximize trays processed, the 26 x 37.5″ (660 x 953 mm) chamber provides efficient, high-volume processing of sterilization containers, trays and packs. Additional features include:
- Manual hinged door available with easy-open locking mechanism
- Automated horizontal door with auto-stop safety feature
- Industry’s only 2 Year warranty on the non-lubricated, steam activated gasket
- Easy-to-align loading system eliminates operator handling of hot loads
- Available with copper, brass or stainless-steel plumbing for clean steam
Manual Loading/Unloading System
- Eliminates operator handling of hot loads
- Low profile docking mechanism for easy alignment
Automated Loading/Unloading System
- Enhances operator safety
- Improves efficiency
Reduce Water Consumption with STERI-Green®
Water Saving Systems
Add STERI-Green® or STERI-Green® Plus to the Evolution Steam Sterilizer and dramatically cut water usage.
- STERI-Green: Reduces Water Consumption up to 35%*
- STERI-Green Plus: Reduces water consumption up to 99%*
- Supports LEED certification for your facility
- Recycled water never comes in contact
with processed sterile goods
- Fits within the frame of the sterilizer
*Compared to processing a 500-lb. load in a standard AMSCO Evolution Steam Sterilizer