AMSCO Flexmatic® Scrub Sinks
- Constructed entirely of heavy gauge stainless steel
- Hands-free water control and soap dispensing
- Optional infrared sensor turns water on and off, promoting infection prevention
- Optional integrated eye wash station, digital timer, knee-operated internal soap dispenser and divider screens available for added safety
Designed in accordance with Underwriters Laboratories safety standards, AMSCO Flexmatic Scrub Sinks fulfill the requirements of any Operating Room. Available with 1, 2, or 3 stations, these stainless steel scrub sinks offer hands–free operation of both water and soap. Safety features minimize contamination risk, and design options and accessories provide convenience to your staff.
How AMSCO Flexmatic Scrub Sinks Work
Made of heavy gauge stainless steel with welded compartments and coved corners for easy cleaning, STERIS Operating Room scrub sinks are designed for easy, hands–free scrubbing to support infection prevention measures in the surgical environment.
- Available models – 1, 2, or 3 stations
- Hands–free water control – Infrared sensor or Knee–activated panel turns water on and off
- Digital timer – Ensures adequate scrubbing time
- Standard rose spray faucet – Showerhead type pattern without aerated water
- Optimum water temperature The built–in thermostatically–controlled mixing valve provides water temperature up to 115° F (46° C) to prevent scaling
- Chair carrier – Recommended to support the hanging weight of the scrub station if the wall is not properly reinforced
Why AMSCO Flexmatic Scrub Sinks?
The AMSCO Flexmatic Scrub Sinks can be customized with optional:
- Optional hands–free soap dispenser – 2 cc. of soap are released with each push of the foot pump or field upgradable knee panel operated accessory
- Laminar flow faucet – Delivers a consistent stream of non-splash water
- Eye–wash station – Safety option is turned on by activating the knee panel and a pull of the center knob, releasing both safety caps to provide instant flushing*
- Divider screen Available on 2 and 3 station units for reducing splash and aerosol contamination between adjacent stations