CELERITY™ HP CHEMICAL INDICATOR
- Scannable barcode for easy entry into tracking software
- For use in both V-PRO® Low Temperature Sterilization Systems and STERRAD Models*
- Validated Type 1 process indicator for vaporized hydrogen peroxide sterilization
The Celerity HP Chemical Indicator is a vaporized hydrogen peroxide sterilization process indicator validated for use in both V-PRO Low Temperature Sterilization Systems and STERRAD Models*.
How the Celerity HP Chemical Indicator Works
The vaporized hydrogen peroxide chemical indicator strips can be placed in trays, containers or pouches to be sterilized. The indicator ink on the chemical indicator strips undergoes a color change from magenta to orange/yellow (or lighter) when exposed to sterilization conditions.
Why the Celerity HP Chemical Indicator?
The Celerity HP Chemical Indicator provides a fast and reliable indication of sterilant penetration in both V-PRO and STERRAD Low Temperature Sterilization Systems. This vaporized hydrogen peroxide chemical indicator features:
- Scannable barcode for easy entry into tracking systems
- Vivid color change that provides easy interpretation of chemical indicator results
The Celerity HP Chemical Indicator is manufactured in the absence of heavy metal or latex.
Chemical Indicator Specifications
|Vaporized Hydrogen Peroxide Sterilization
|Type 1 Chemical Indicator
|Approximately 2-3/4″ (70 mm) long x 7/8″ (22 mm) wide
|From magenta to orange/yellow (or lighter)
|PCC075, Box of 200
*As of 4/1/19 the Celerity HP Chemical Indicator has been validated for use in all cycles on the STERRAD 100NX, STERRAD NX and STERRAD 100S Sterilizers.