Gi4000 Electrosurgery Unit
* Explicitly designed for flexible endoscopy with Argon, Monopolar, Bipolar, and Lavage functions all in one compact unit.
* The intuitive touch screen allows you to touch to select modalities and conduct thermal therapies with easy setup instructions on every screen.
* It offers microprocessor-controlled outputs in every mode.
* Features an Argon beam that has full arc length without sacrificing limited tissue depth.
* A ready-to-use, built-in lavage pump with adjustable flow rates.
The gi4000 electrosurgery unit is designed specifically for flexible endoscopy and has Argon, Monopolar, Bipolar and Lavage functions all built into one compact unit.
How the gi4000 electrosurgery unit works
The gi4000 electrosurgery unit is the only electrosurgery generator you need to conduct thermal therapies: argon coagulation, two pulse cut modes for sphincterotomy, true gastrointestinal (GI) bipolar, TouchSoft® coagulation and multiple polypectomy choices. Endoscopic Mucosal Resection (EMR), Endoscopic Submucosal Dissection (ESD) and Peroral Endoscopic Myotomy (POEM) capable.
Why the gi4000 electrosurgery unit?
STERIS Endoscopy’s electrosurgery generator offers the following features:
- Intuitive touch screen – Allows you to touch to select modalities and conduct thermal therapies with easy setup instructions on every screen
- Microprocessor – Offers controlled outputs in every mode
- Argon beam – Features a robust arc length without sacrificing limited tissue depth
- Compact argon gas canister – Screws directly into the electrosurgery unit so it fits on a boom, travel cart or endoscopy cart
- A ready-to-use, built in lavage pump with adjustable flow rates