HarmonyAIR® A-Series Surgical Lighting System
- Automatically maintains constant light intensity to ensure excellent color, contrast, clarity, and control
- Features 4K and high-definition in-light cameras for sharp image captures
- Offers advanced LED lighting technology – allowing OR staff to choose between pure white light and variable color light
- Includes a patent-pending continuous braking system to eliminate the need for adjustment for 5+ years of usage
The HarmonyAIR A-Series Surgical Lighting System is an operating room lighting system that provides meaningful, clinician-inspired advances to keep up with life in today’s Operating Room (OR). Through thoughtful innovation, this future-ready operating room lighting system offers superior optical performance, laminar airflow operating room design, and suspension that operates for up to 5+ years without adjustment.
How the HarmonyAIR A-Series Surgical Lighting System Works
The HarmonyAIR A-Series Surgical Lighting System redefines optical performance through excellent color, contrast, clarity, and control. A unique peninsula design provides optimal illumination at the surgical site, including deep cavity procedures. Now you can automatically maintain constant light intensity even when the light is adjusted or moved during a procedure. Due to advances in LED technology, this operating room light optimizes illumination through fewer LEDs than in the past. Customers can choose between a pure white light or an adjustable version that allows for color temperature adjustment depending on the procedure or surgical staff preference. LED lighthead technology delivers vivid tissue color, clarity and contrast. This LED surgical lighting system offers 4K and high-definition (HD) in-light cameras so OR staff can easily share information with high-quality images and videos.
This ceiling-mounted surgical light allows unobstructed flow of clean air through the lighthead to dissipate accumulated heat and surgical smoke. Its unique airfoil design helps to decrease air turbulence. A patent-pending continuous braking system eliminates the need for adjustment for up to 5+ years of usage.
Why the HarmonyAIR A-Series Surgical Lighting System?
The HarmonyAIR A-Series Surgical Lighting System evolves with OR staff and complex procedures with its upgraded features.
- Redefines optical performance – Automatically maintains constant light intensity when light is adjusted or moved during a procedure
- Designed for optimal airflow – Allows unobstructed flow of clean air through lighthead to dissipate heat and surgical smoke
- Maneuverable suspension system – Patent-pending continuous braking system that eliminates the need for adjustment for 5+ years of usage
- Lightweight aluminum construction – Weighs approximately 30% less than previous generations of steel arms