HarmonyAIR® E-Series Surgical Lighting System
* 70+ year legacy in surgical lighting married with the suspension system of tomorrow creates a new controlled surgical experience
* Superior shadow control through patented WaveLens technology that creates thousands of beams of light
* Provides the color, clarity, contrast, and control needed for todays Operating Room (OR)
* Groundbreaking suspension system glides with ease and stays where you want it.
The HarmonyAIR E-Series Surgical Lighting System is a future-ready Operating Room lighting system. This Light Emitting Diode (LED) surgical light delivers pure, white brilliant light to illuminate the surgical site to allow surgeons to accurately and consistently assess anatomical appearance. With LED lighthead technology, a revolutionary new braking system, and aerospace-inspired suspension system, the HarmonyAIR E-Series Surgical Light is designed to grow with your Operating Room as your needs evolve.
How the HarmonyAIR E-Series Surgical Lighting System Works
The HarmonyAIR E-Series Surgical Light offers superior shadow control through patented WaveLens technology that creates thousands of beams of light. Hot and cold spots are eliminated, and visual distraction and eye fatigue are reduced through a more uniform beam and larger depth of field. The HarmonyAIR E-Series Surgical Light’s revolutionary braking system provides more efficient braking surface, eliminating the possibility of drift and ensuring consistent, stable and precise positioning of the lighthead during a procedure. Patented airfoil-designed suspension arms mitigate air turbulence for laminar flow Operating Rooms.
Why the HarmonyAIR E-Series Surgical Lighting System?
- LED Lighthead Technology – Patented WaveLens technology offers superior shadow control by creating thousands of beams of light, while a more uniform beam and larger depth of field is designed to lessen surgeon eye fatigue. The LED array of the lighthead consumes less than 1/3 the energy of previous LED technology.
- Patent-Pending Braking System – Allows you to safely and securely lock the suspension system – precisely where you want it.
- Aerospace-Inspired Suspension System – Constructed from aluminum, the suspension system is 30% lighter than traditional steel, promoting maneuverability and ease of use.
- Future-Ready – Expandable as OR needs change, the surgical light’s suspension system accommodates up to two auxiliary arms to support additional lightheads, ConnectPoint power and video heads, monitors, and more.