- Delivers maximum productivity and maximum flexibility needed to meet Sterile Processing Department (SPD) and Operating Room (OR) demands
- Process up to 4 lb (1.8 kg) of non-lumened and lumened devices in only 19 minutes with the exclusive Fast Cycle
- Easily fits in space-constrained Sterile Processing Departments (SPDs) at less than 2 feet wide
- Save time and costs with mixed load capabilities in the Fast and Flexible Cycles, letting you run 2 cycles in 1
The V-PRO s2 Low Temperature Sterilizer delivers the right cycles to meet your SPD’s demands, while fitting in the tightest spaces of your department at just 22 ½” wide. This small low temperature sterilizer also offers a 19-minute cycle for quick turnaround of devices.
How the V-PRO s2 Low Temperature Sterilization System Works
The V-PRO s2 Low Temperature Sterilization System is a vaporized hydrogen peroxide (VHP) sterilizer that uses VAPROX® HC Sterilant and provides terminal sterilization of properly prepared (cleaned, rinsed and dried) medical devices. This compact sterilizer offers pre-programmed Cycles (Lumen Cycle, Non Lumen Cycle, Fast Cycle and Flexible Cycle) that operate at low temperature, processing medical devices without leaving toxic residues.
- Fast Cycle – Process mixed loads up to 4 lbs. of non lumen instruments or 8 single, double and triple channel stainless steel lumens in a 19-minute cycle
- Non Lumen Cycle – Process up to 25 lbs. of non lumen devices in 28 minutes
- Flexible Cycle – Process in a single cycle 1 single or dual flexible scope, lumen ≥ 1mm and ≤ 990mm, and up to 11 lbs. of short stainless steel lumens or non-lumened instruments
- Lumen Cycle – Process Up to 11 lbs. of single, double and triple channel stainless steel lumens in 60 minutes
Please refer to the Operator Manual for detailed lumen dimension information and how to identify devices for loads.
Why Choose the V-PRO s2 Low Temperature Sterilization System?
- Size: At just 22 ½” wide, the compact V-PRO s2 Sterilizer can easily fit into space-constrained locations.
- Throughput: Faster VHP sterilization cycles and more flexibility than any other small low temperature sterilizer on the market.
- Compatibility: V-PRO Sterilizers work with the widest range possible of medical devices and materials – 87% more device materials than the leading competitor.
- Safety: Innovative foot sensor makes hands-free loading quick, safe and easy. V-PRO Sterilizers are designed with numerous safety features, and STERIS considers established OSHA and AAMI Standards in developing our IFUs and making safety recommendations. Click Here to Learn about V-PRO Safety Features.
- Instructional Videos: The V-PRO s2 Sterilizer makes tasks simpler, easier to train staff and stay compliant with instructional videos available on the sterilizer screen.
Electronic Record Management with ConnectAssure™ Technology
Seamlessly connect and get immediate results from your V-PRO s2 Low Temperature Sterilizer, and Celerity HP BI Incubator with ConnectAssure Technology. Whether data is sent to your facility’s tracking system or the ConnectAssure application, your cycle information including BI results are available with the click of a mouse for essential compliance reporting.
Sterilizer Dimensions, Chamber Size and Utility Requirements
Overall Sterilizer Dimensions are 22 ½” Wide x 32 ⅞” Deep x 61 ½” Tall. Chamber Size is 13″ x 28″ x 10″ with 2.1 cubic feet of volume. V-PRO Sterilization systems require no plumbing, special ventilation or air supply, only a dedicated electrical connection is needed.